Starting learning HTML5

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I want to acknowledge Angel Lopez for added my post to his Delicious!

During this week, I decided to change the orientation of this blog due to a talk with a friend called Johnny Halife. So I am going to talk about what I most like doing and it is programming. I started learning HTML5 because I think that in the future, all developers should use it. Now, Microsoft is starting to use it (Metro Apps, and more) and in the future, I suppose, that Apple is also going to use it (Not flash).

Some useful links to start learning HTML5:

It is a book online that I’ve just started reading. I strongly recommend it because there are great examples and it is well explained

It is a short course about 8 lessons. I saw Lessons 1,2,3 and it is great!

While I was learning, I didn’t understand the difference between article and section. I saw code in different pages and they didn’t care when to use them.

Finally, I found out that section is used to structure a page like div, and article is an important part from a page that could be repeated several times. For instance, we can use an article as a comment in a post.

I also decided to change the frequency of my post. I am going to post showing my advances when I want, not twice a week.

Regards

~Brai


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario