Proactivity

Hi Everyone,

For a long time, I didn’t write here but now I decide to start writing again twice a week. The aim of this post is to talk about Proactivity.

What does it mean?

Well, there are two different meanings.

  • The most common, which is very used in Management, means to take initiative. For instance, make your bed without waiting your mom to suggest it.
  • The second one means that we are responsible for our life. Our behavior is a function from our decisions, not from our conditions. They have their own weather so there is no difference between a rainy or a sunny day.

The following text talks about the second meaning.

Why do I choose it as a topic to talk about?

Last week I was on holidays in Cataratas and I shared time with a girl called Andrea. I noticed that she was a proactivity girl. For instance, I was sad because we were in a trip and it started to rain but she was happy due to his holidays. Physical ambient didn’t affect her, she was proactive.

Conclusion

I admire proactive people and I also know that I am not a proactive people (Sometimes I wonder more than usual about the outcomes such as a test result and it is a condition) so I will try to become a proactive person.

Do you want to know more about Proactivity?

I strongly recommend a book calls Los 7 habitos de la gente altamente efectiva written by Stephen Covey

What’s next?

In my following post, I am going to talk about another book that I read during my vacations calledUnMarketing.

Feedback

I hope that you can find my post useful and not boring youJ.

Also, if you have any doubts or concerts, please comment it so I can know more about you and your thoughts.

Thanks and read you later

~Brai

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario